Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kangaroo Climber!

This past weekend Mom and Dad had a Craigslist find.....here is my new "kangaroo climber!" I think that I have already got my money's worth. And it really was just like brand new, but Mom and Dad scrubbed it and made it even shinier for me!
I spend a lot of time playing with my door. I am so tall that I have to duck my head!
I like to peek out of the windows! I haven't really discovered the tunnel, probably because I don't get down and crawl. It would be awfully hard to scoot through the tunnel.
Contemplating, in or out?
I love my slide! I can go down it by myself...
All of that playing left me tuckered out!

The Fall weather has been nice the past few days. I got to take a bike ride yesterday to Wildwood and hit the playground. My bike trailer has been lots of fun. I can people watch or read my books. I've also had some nice walks around the neighborhood. I also have been practicing my "itsy bitsy spider" and "this little piggy." Girl's gotta keep busy!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love the slide photo. I am excited to see you over the holidays - just a few months to go!

    Love,
    Auntie C

    ReplyDelete