Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Street Fairs.....Parties....and Parks!

Sorry it's been so long since the last update. I don't know where the days go!
Last weekend I went with Mom to the Apple Butter festival in Grand Rapids. We got up bright and early and hit the streets by 8:30. I'm glad we got there early because it was crowded and hot by the time we left. I had a great time hanging out with the Roberts girls. Lindsey had a great pumpkin hat and Mom found me a cute apple hat for the fall.
I'm not sure if I want to wear the hat yet. But I thought that Obi looked really great in it!
The same day I went over to Connor's house to help celebrate his third birthday. It was beautiful weather and I got to play with all sorts of little kids. There were lots of trucks there, something I don't have much of at my house!
Connor had a bounce house in his yard. When it was time for the little kids to try it out I got to jump in with Mom and Dad. I had a great time, lots of giggling!
Dad and I could almost touch the ceiling!
I also found a fun fire truck that I could drive around all by myself....
My high chair has become a good spot for Mom or Dad to do my hair. They say it's easier since I'm not trying to run away!
Thursday I had an outing with Mom and Dad. I went out and bought my winter coat and some fun pink boots. We also had a nice lunch at Red Robin. The shopping really wore me out and Mom and Dad came in to wake me up. I ignored them for quite awhile which just isn't like me.
During my nap Thursday, Mom and Dad also did a power raking of the backyard. We have lots and lots of leaves! I think that they are going to have to rake again this week.
Obi posing for the camera.
I discovered that Mom and Dad's duvet is soft and fun to jump into.
Looking cute!
Friday night the Daniels came up to Toledo to visit. Saturday I got to play with Parker all day. It kept me busy!
Both of us like the dog crates.
Miss Parker Pants.
I really liked to bother Parker when she was in her high chair. I wanted to eat whenever she did...
Today was nice weather for October. We gathered up the gang and went to Wildwood park. I got to ride with Dad.
Yes, three dogs and three babies!
Hope you all got to enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment