Sunday, October 24, 2010

Babysitting Parker!

I spent the weekend down in Columbus with my buddy Parker. Parker's Mom and Dad had a busy weekend working so we got to fill in. It was a fun-filled weekend and I was VERY tired by the time I got home today!
Saturday morning....one highchair and two babies! We both did a good job sharing the highchair time.
Parker Jane...baby model.
On Saturday we also took an adventure. Hard to do when you have two babies on different nap schedules. It was pretty wild having two carseats in the Honda.
Looking up at Mom and Dad.
We did lots of things together. Parker showed me her music toy and we both pushed around the cozy coupe.
Nope, it's not a two seater!
Help Dad! Come push me around!
Parker was happy to see her Mom on Saturday night.
Sunday morning....we were playing in Obi's crate.
Like I said, it was a busy weekend and I managed to get a wink on the drive home from Columbus. Thanks for the fun Parker!

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog big Sis! I can't wait to see you again this weekend. Thanks to you and your parents for coming and hanging out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete