Friday, November 20, 2009

The Wedge

To celebrate my seven month birthday, I spent last night wedging myself into my crib in unique ways. No matter where Mom and Dad put me down, I'd end up at one end stretched across the width. And I'm a tall girl! So then I would get stuck and beat on my bumper for a while. After the frustration had mounted, I'd let the hollering begin! This new game may have been fun for me (until the stuck part) but Mom and Dad did not seem that impressed. Then I woke up happy and early and Daddy was going to feed me but I wouldn't open my mouth. After twenty minutes of dodging the spoon and one bite of cereal accomplished I was declared winner. Yup, I win, one to nothing. What else will I do to celebrate today??

1 comment:

  1. Happy 7th month birthday Natalie. Sounds like you are keeping your mom and dad on their toes. As for the piano, your singing was a nice touch.

    See you soon.

    G & G Hiatt

    ReplyDelete