Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans Day!

My fancy new sweatshirt from Grandpa and Grandma Jackson
I've had a good past few days...Grandpa and Grandma Jackson were here from Sunday to this morning and we had lots of fun together. I gave them my happy morning greeting from my crib today (I sleep on my tummy and push up/smile big when they walked into my bedroom). Grandma gave me a bath and must have the magic touch because a few nights ago she was able to put on my jammies with NO crying!
Grandpa has a fun beard and glasses to grab...and he really liked my coat with ears.
Hanging with G & G Jackson in our basement.
Even with Grandma's golden touch I still had some faces in the high chair. I need my food ready when I hit the chair!! I'm eating some new fruit these days, bananas and peaches this past week.
Sometimes a girl has to dress up for no reason. We tried on this fancy dress and thought that Mom might have to cut it off me. Apparently the designers have skinny 6 month babies in mind. We don't think that's in for Winter 2009! Hope you are all doing well! I was tired tonight from my past few days of activity. Love you, Grandpa and Grandma J!

No comments:

Post a Comment