Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wild Week...

I guess it's the start of "summer," since I've had my first dip in the Filatoff's pool!
Here's me with Dad, Jacob, and Dennis.
Training to be in a potato sack race or just keeping my feet warm and my pillow naked!
Mom and Dad keep talking about moving. I'm starting to get worried that they are going to take my bed away. So I tried to take a nap in a laundry basket today. Got to be flexible.
So, Mom and Dad signed the official papers and put down the deposit today. Note the "SOLD" sign on the house! Now we have access to the build and will get to take pics of the progress. Mom went over tonight and took the first batch of pictures.
This is in the dining room. Kitchen through the curved archway and foyer to the right.
Family room with windows facing the rear of the property. There is a fireplace peeking behind the scaffolding. Tall 13 foot ceilings...
Standing in the family room, looking at the eat-in and kitchen. Slider to the back on the right.
Standing in the door from the garage. Straight view of the kitchen, eat-in, and family room. 1/2 bath would be straight ahead from garage and laundry to the left.
Den ceiling and window (facing front of the house).
Steps to the second floor, all bedrooms up here. There will be a "catwalk" where you can look down to the foyer.
Bedrooms 1 & 2, going right down the hallway.
Bedroom 3 with higher ceiling and facing the front of the house.
Master bedroom with window to the rear of house.
Side farm...I mean yard.
View from the back.
Rear of the house. Well, that's the walking tour (stage 1). Can't wait to see the progress!

2 comments:

  1. Nat, please tell your folks that I love all of the ceiling details - especially in the den. Gorgeous!!! I cannot wait to see more photos and to see it in person!

    XOXO,
    Aunt Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat, It looks fabulous! I can't wait to run around it with you!

    ReplyDelete