Saturday, May 21, 2011

Very Busy Day!

I had a good day with Dad on Friday. I offered Mom a flower when she got home from work!
After a week of looking at houses and meeting with banks and our realtor, Mom and Dad put in an offer and had it accepted!
If all goes well, the house will be finished mid-July and we'll be MOVING!!! Our house sold a few days ago on Friday the 13th :)
Today we drove up into Windsor. It was beautiful, in the low 80s but not too bad on the waterfront.
A serious rider at the playground. I was disappointed that the swings were so busy.
Hanging at the visitors center. Smiled silly for all of my pictures and couldn't keep my eyes open!
In front of the Windsor Caesar's fountain. Mom snuck in and won enough money to fund our trip!
It was a long day and I really only had a chance to sneak a quick nap in the morning. I was really tired on the ride home. I think one of my favorite parts of the day was going through the tunnel from Detroit to Windsor. What a busy and fun day!

2 comments:

  1. Natalie, it looks like you had a great time! I also liked your 2 year pictures. I can't wait to see you next weekend. I have been saying Nat Nat all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the house selling and buying!! Can't wait to find out where it is!

    ReplyDelete