Wednesday, May 11, 2011

B-Day Parties, Royal Weddings and Mother's Day...

I feel like I've been partying for a month or more! With my birthday (which lasted almost a month!) and Mom's birthday it's been fun. I know how to sing Happy Birthday, and lots of times its "to Natalie." I'm also fairly good at blowing out the fake candle.
Looking cute for Daddy.
Everyone play sleep!
I watched some of the royal wedding with Mom and Dad. I learned all about fancy hats...here's my take on headwear.
Every single bow that I own!
Hanging out with Lindsey at Macie's 5 year birthday party.
Macie had a Spiderman themed party. I've been working on the Spiderman song!
Out on the farm with Hannah!
Mom was jealous and had to try it out...
I worked on a giant tower with Mom!
Birthday brownie with Mom.
Mom's new watch.
I liked the bows from Aunt Coco's present, they made great bracelets!
Dusting, a girl's got to keep her room clean!
Mother's day, I wore my fluffiest dress!
The end...squeaky clean and doing my "rockababy" with Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment