Monday, September 6, 2010

Still on the Mend

Well, I never heard back from my doctor on Saturday. So we aren't sure what kind of bug I really had...but I just haven't been 100% yet. I am feeling better enough to try and eat more. Got to keep your strength up!
I always like breakfast. This time Mom put extra jelly on my toast and it was VERY sticky!
Sometimes I'm in the mood to play, but I can turn quickly!
Today I went to Wildwood with Mom for some swings and climbing around. I wasn't too interested in the slide, but I wanted to go up and down the steps a lot. Then we had to go buy Obi's food and I enjoyed seeing all of the fish in the tanks. It has been a cooler day. No air needed, we can actually have the windows open! I think it's time to start using my snuggly blankets again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment