Saturday, September 18, 2010

Quick Update!


This last week just flew by! I don't know where the time went.... I have continued my quest of walking. Actually making it quite a challenge for Mom and Dad. Especially in containment situations, i.e. shopping carts (or as I like to call them torture devices).This pic was from last week's Pig Roast at Sean's house. My buddy Ava and I had lots of fun playing under the table! It was safer under the table then lots of other spots, I guess the house isn't quite "baby friendly." I thought it was FABULOUS!
I also spent the week making all sorts of phone calls. My office is mobile.
No surface is left untouched by my little fingers! Obi and I are competing for who can mark up more windows...
As always, I enjoy a good book. I like this one a lot because there are animal sounds!

Well, I should have some good pics to share shortly. I spent the day with Dad getting a few things ready for Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt's arrival. Mom was at work but got home around four. We go to the airport in less than two hours now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, Have fun with Grandma and Grandpa H. Tell them hello. Looks like you will be needing your own cell phone soon.....I liked your walking video....you are getting fast!!!

    Grandma J

    ReplyDelete