Friday, September 10, 2010

Playing!

Now that I'm feeling better I'm catching up for lost time...
After Mom got home from work she was so excited to see me that she flipped me upside down! I think that I may be a thrill seeker or ride fanatic when I grow up.
I also enjoyed some goofing off time with Dad and Obi on the floor.
Up close and personal!
Now that my hair is getting longer I've been experimenting with TWO hair clips!
I thought this outfit was pretty trendy. My little coat and new tennis shoes!
I have some WILD curls these days.
I helped Mom clean some things out of my cabinet in my room. I have decided that I like my hair bows in my hair and not in my mouth. So I kept giving bows to Mom to put in my hair. It's hard to tell here, but I had 5 or more bows in my hair!
Tonight Dad ran out and it was just Mom and I. After dinner (I don't like salmon - fed most of it to Obi, who does indeed like salmon), we put on our hoodies and took a walk. Starting to feel more like Fall!
Both Obi and I were ready to go!
I was clapping.....hard to capture in a picture.
After a fun walk and meet up with my neighbor buddy, Samantha, I had a very splashy bath. I was still too excited to go to bed and had to play some more. I picked my Pigeon book out for bed tonight. It's been a favorite lately! Can't wait to share the weekend with Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

  1. So Glad you are feeling better big Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see that you are feeling better, kiddo! And I have to agree that your outfit is quite trendy... and looks especially good with the curly hair!

    Love,
    Auntie C

    ReplyDelete