Thursday, October 13, 2011

Putting the Nati in Cincinnati...

Mom, Dad and I went to Cincinnati, Ohio for the weekend and it was a ton of fun. Grandpa and Grandma Jackson came and stayed with me the first night and then we had a whole day and a half more of being busy. I was glad to get home and see Obi.
Getting ready for the drive to Cincy. I know my glasses are upside-down.
At the Newport Aquarium with Grandpa and Grandma Jackson. I got to see all sorts of fish, including a big shark presentation. Mom and Dad thought I did pretty good considering my newfound fear of flying sharks. I also saw lots of turtles, frogs and penguins. Here I am feeding a lorikeet some nectar that Grandpa bought. (That's his hand helping me hold it.)
Posing with my new penguin pals.
Day 2 - Went to lunch at a place decorated with firefighter stuff. I was cute and friendly, so they gave me a firefighter hat - then Mom stole it.
At the Museum Center. It's a really cool old building with a bunch of museums inside. I tried them all out!
Saying goodbye to Grandpa and Grandma J.
The museum actually had a cave inside. It was neat, but a little scary. I was brave though and went through, as long as Dad was holding me. Except for the really narrow parts. Then Mom had to hold me.
Can you find me and Mommy?
Posing with a dinosaur. Don't worry, he's not real.
Practicing living in a tower like Rapunzel.
Our family shot from the house we rented in Hyde Park. It was really nice and in a cool neighborhood.
When we got back, Dad and I got to work on the best Lego robot ever. Here I am trying to take a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment