Sunday, October 2, 2011

Aunt Coco's Visit!

It's been a great week hanging with Aunt Coco! I got to go with Dad to pick up Coco on Wednesday. I've had a real love of airports and planes lately, so I was super excited to go up to Detroit. I saw her coming down the escalator towards baggage and held up my sign for her.
We had a fun pizza night on Thursday. We all made our own pizzas (I liked watching Dad make the dough). This is me with my pizza, Aunt Coco helped me load it up with pineapple, meatballs, and chicken!
I still like playing in my kitchen and serving food. Here I was enjoying some tea party time with Aunt Coco.
Since we have a gas stove now, we can make Smores inside! Aunt Coco made me my first Smore ever.......I was a bit of a sticky mess :)
Obi and Coco.....reunited! Lots of puppy love time around here!
This Saturday was a trip on the Blissfield train. I saw a train in downtown Sylvania not long ago with Grandpa and Grandma Jackson. I love things that go! So I was really excited to get on the train. I even got to hand the tickets to the conductor.
We had a nice 2 hour ride......Dad was a little disappointed that it was a slower pace. I guess this wasn't a bullet train!
This is my sign that I took to the airport. I love having Aunt Coco around!
Snuggle time while watching some TV.....
Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip today to the Erie orchards. I walked a ton! And then I was carried around a ton! The bag of apples ended up being 16 pounds. We are looking at fun new recipes to use apples too.....
Picking some tall apples with Dad!
Victory!
We may have eaten a few :)
I can't stop looking at my apple!
Some Halloween cheer...
Not only did I get to sit on the tractor, I fed the goats and deer AND ate donuts!!! What a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment