Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pre-Halloween Catchup

I always make a point of telling Obi goodbye when I am heading out with Mom or Dad...
Here I am giving him a hug for the road!
A few weeks ago we had a power shopping experience at Ikea. Mom and Dad got some frames, a desk chair, and I got an awesome two step stool! It's heavy enough where Mom and Dad have to do the moving. But I love using it to wash my hands and do other stuff around the kitchen.
Here I am working on my cooking skills. I made a wonderful cake with Dad, complete with chocolate frosting, berries, and sprinkles!
Hard at work.....
The Boo at the Zoo was last week. I met my friends Lindsey, Ava, and Ian for some trick-or-treating fun. The weather was great and we all had a wonderful time!
Ava was a witch and Lindsey made a cute bumblebee.
All of the kids took a ride on the carousel, thanks to Mick!
There were lots of decorations around the zoo. Plenty of entertainment to keep us busy! I've gotten to wear my costume more this year. So far I am up to the zoo, library time, Kroger, and a trip to Panera for dinner (I was a hit!).
I'm always trying to keep in touch with my family. Here I am getting some Skype time with Uncle Matt.
Ahhh, the weekend! It's been cold weather. Time for grilled cheese, soup, and cuddling up on the couch!
Mom got a package from Grandma and Grandpa Hiatt today. There was a doll that played music (I called it sleep music) and I rocked her to sleep. The doll was from when Mom was a little girl.
Over this last week Mom and Dad finished my bird project. Here are three cages hanging way up high!
And my other cage on the opposite wall....
And finally, some birds hanging out on a wire (or my closet). It has been a relaxing weekend. Just saving my energy for Monday and some trick-or-treating!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natalie, Thanks for the big update!!! Have fun trick or treating tomorrow....our little pirate.....Love, Grandpa and Grandma J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Natalie love your costume and can't wait to check out the birds in your room! I'm so excited about seeing you soon both in Florida and Ohio!

    ReplyDelete