Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy August...

I've been off my game... I could blame it on lots of things, but I've just been busy, busy, busy! Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks :)
I like the locker/cubby area by the garage door. I do really well leaving my shoes and hats there. It's a great staging area! This particular day I was excited to have TWO ponytails.
Parker turned 2 on August 1st. The Daniels came to visit and check out the new house the weekend after her birthday. I had a great time putting the sprinkles on the cake.
The girls all got to wear princess crowns.
We both got all dressed up and I had to give Parker a great birthday hug.
I like wearing my tutu dress!
Here's the lake that forms when we get rain. Dad called the developer and they are supposed to come dig us a drainage ditch. I guess this is what happens when your house is the end of the road!
Last week I went with Dad to watch the elephants raise the circus tent. Maybe next year I'll go to the circus with Mom and Dad.
I just spent a busy weekend in Columbus. The Daniels had a party on Saturday for all of their Columbus friends. They are moving to Florida over Labor Day. I have already bought a plane ticket to visit in November! Looking forward to a fun visit in FL!
The bounce house was GREAT! Parker had me beat on the gymnastics. But I had a lot of fun (as did Mom and Dad).
Today I took a trip to the Columbus Zoo. We went to some new exhibits that I hadn't seen before. They had a great educational area. Here I am looking at the baby Cheetahs. I also got to get really close to a sloth, pet a snake, and watch baby penguins swim.
The Asia exhibit was also great. The elephants were moving around but the best part was the Tiger. It swam right towards me! I also got caught in a thunderstorm and we ran for cover. Good thing it was warm outside...
Me and my buddy at the zoo. I owe Parker a big thank you for letting me ride her bike around the zoo. After the zoo we went to downtown Columbus for fancy crepes at a food cart. It was a busy day and I loved hanging out with the Daniels!
This is me about 10 minutes after we left the Daniel's house. I fell asleep while drinking and snoozed most of the ride home. It was a wonderful weekend and I think I'm going to sleep hard tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie......thanks for the update.....you have been a busy girl....love the piggy tails on you....great look....see you soon.....Grandma J

    ReplyDelete