Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Major Catch-Up Part 2!

I was going thru photos from Grandpa and Grandma and they had some good ones.....
Here's me and Grandpa mowing the sidewalks!
Daddy and me in the new backyard. There are lots of fireflies out there at night!
Grandpa and me with my box of Legos.
Grandma made me a great new apron and brought me some piggy kitchen utensils :)
Relaxing on the patio and soaking my feet.....it was really hot!
Making garlic bread with Mom. I wanted to eat the product as I was making it!
Out shopping and riding the big mower.....
MORE watermelon!
My favorite spot in Mom and Dad's bathroom.
Library time on Wednesdays with Miss Heidi.
A great dessert at Applebee's with Grandpa and Grandma. I ate a lot of mousse! More pics to come of the new house.....strangely Mom and Dad haven't taken too many. They are more concerned about unpacking all of the boxes!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Natalie, You have been so busy! I can't wait to come see your new room. We can race up the stairs! See you in a little over a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of the great photos! I have to chuckle at your big grin - you are a silly one! I hope to be able to come and see you soon; you can show me around your new home. Love you!

    -Aunt Coco

    ReplyDelete