Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm the Boss

This past weekend was kind of quiet, still trying to make sure that everyone feels good. Hard to believe that plugged up ears and coughs can linger so long! On Sunday I ventured out with Mom and Dad to look at an open house in Sylvania. It's official, our house is up for sale, complete with sign out front. Right now we are just looking, waiting for someone to bite on our place first!

This morning I had an ultrasound appointment at Toledo Hospital to check on my kidney. I wasn't happy, but Mom and Dad had predicted that. In between the screaming (and frothing at the mouth) I did yell, "okay, okay" which kind of made the ultrasound technician laugh. When things were all done there, I got off the table and took no time at all to pull on my hat and make demands to get my coat on. I was worried that Mom didn't have her coat on and I made sure she had her's on too so we could make a quick getaway. The dora sticker and grape sucker helped too!

After all of the drama, I got to go to playland in Sylvania for an hour. I'm not the most adventurous, but I really like the swings. The bounce house is fun too if I'm with Mom or Dad.

All of that activity really tired me out. So here's a pic of me, sleeping beauty...

2 comments:

  1. Natalie, I'm sorry the appointment was tough, but I'm glad to see you were looking out for your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you made it through the appointment! You look absolutely peaceful and beautiful in this photo. Cannot wait to see you in just a few weeks!

    Love,
    Coco

    ReplyDelete