Thursday, March 3, 2011

Family Feeling Better...

The whole family is recovering from various sicknesses.....but here's some pics from the last week!
Coloring very diligently. Can't decide if I am a lefty or righty!
Snack time, making sure my wild hair is out of my face!
Making OJ with Dad! I even went to the cabinet and got the juicer myself. My favorite part is smelling the oranges :)
This day I was only feeling so-so, but I did enjoy running around in my strawberry shorts.
Everyone sacked out! Lots of sleep and cuddle time to make everyone feel better.
This is how Dad found me this morning. Not upset, just entertained that I had managed to turn my shirt around.....and work at getting my diaper off (with my pants still on). You never know what you're going to get when you come get me in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Love that last picture! Can't wait to hang out next weekend!

    ReplyDelete