Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nineteen Months!

Hey there, just a few pics from the last few days.....
I still like to have fun. I don't sit still for Mom to do my hair, but I will let her get an occasional crazy head band in!
My close-up.
Reading my Thanksgiving book from the library.
Saturday I turned 19 months old! I had a good day with Mom, Dad was at the UM vs Wisconsin game that day. We got up and met Lindsey, Maryanne, Jenny and Ava for an impromptu morning playtime. All the girls had a great time!
I love my little snack cup.
Dad got home after the game in time for dinner and bathtime. It was a celebration and he gave me LOTS of bubbles!
My bubble hair!
Today was very warm and Mom and Dad took advantage of it during my afternoon nap. Now I have 1300 LED lights plus snowflakes in the tree outside my window to look at! We got to leave them on to enjoy tonight, but then I guess I have to wait until after Thanksgiving for nightly shows......

No comments:

Post a Comment