Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween!

I had a great time celebrating Halloween this year. I spent some time walking around the neighborhood and then hanging out at our place to see all of the other kids come by. Parker and her parents were in town for the weekend too, so we got to model our costumes for each other and run around the house some.
This past week I used my stool for a chair lots and did some reading
I also stole Mom's purse, but I held it very nicely.
I had a great Halloween shirt from Parker. I think that Mom washed it almost every day so I could wear it tons the week of Halloween!
Parker and her Dad, all dressed up!
Cute ducky...
We practiced our sorting techniques, no candy eaten!
I was kind of striking a pose for the camera.
Our favorite place to hide out, in the dog crate!
Little piglet bouncing on a ball.
Helping Mom with some lights.
Piglet on the loose!
Posing with my buddies the Filatoffs.
Piglet and spiderman!
Piglet on the move...
I stayed in my costume for almost the whole time! By the end of trick or treating I was tired and ready for bed...can't wait for next year!
Hope you all had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love the "Piglet on the Move" - it is so crazy to see you walking about - and the very grown-up photo of you with your Mom's purse. You seem to be sneaky with the snagging of money... first Dad's wallet and now Mom's purse....

    Love,
    Auntie C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these great pictures! I Hope you all had a happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete