Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My New Chair

This past weekend Grandma and Grandpa Jackson came to help celebrate my Dad's birthday. I had a great time playing and entertaining them! They also spoiled me too. I got some new fuzzy monkey pjs, a festive t-shirt, and this great Dora chair (early Christmas!).
I really like the chair, it's soft and has Boots on it. I love monkeys and make an "ooh ooh" noise when I see one.
More monkeys, I'm sensing a theme! I think this is almost a tree pose from yoga :)
Attitude. I took Mom's hat when she got home from work on Monday.
Snacks, a chair, and my hat. What more can a girl want? I promise to get more pics from G & G Jackson's visit. I think they are on my other computer. What can I say, I'm a busy girl who loves her electronics!

No comments:

Post a Comment