Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Elephants and Babies Oh My!

Dad took me to see the big top raising last Friday. I got out of the car with Dad and was able to see the elephants up close and personal. We decided not to go to the circus this year, maybe next year I'll be able to sit through it better.
The elephant put up the tent in no time!
Me watching and taking notes...
On Saturday I went to the international festival with Mom and Dad. We forgot the camera, but I had a good time trying out new foods. I also met a really fun 3 year old that I loved to wave at and tried to hold her hand!
I think I was trying to give Lindsey a hug. I promise I was being nice and not going for her neck! Lindsey came over on Sunday night with her parents and grandparents. We had a fun time eating out on the patio and playing in my pool! Amazingly enough, all six adults and two babies managed to hang outside and eat at once!!
Lindsey did a good job sitting up on her own in the pool.
I did my best not to knock her down or splash (too much) in her face.
We tried the whale out in "spray mode." I think I liked it better than Lindsey!
The week has been fun. I'm trying out a new schedule...dropping my morning nap and just taking an afternoon nap for 2-3 hours. I still have plenty of time to play during the day and get some piano practice in! Mom or Dad has to usually sit behind me so I don't wiggle off the bench.
Bath time tonight! I have a new bath toy. I don't know how else to describe it...almost like a sprinkler for the bath tub. What were Mom and Dad thinking!?!?! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie,Your Daddy should have let you bring that elephant home.....he had Miss Elly his elephant that he really really loved.....though your mommy might have noticed an elephant in the backyard....and Obi might not like it either : )

    ReplyDelete