Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Big 100!!!!!

Well, I've been procrastinating about doing this blog. Mostly because it's the 1ooth post and I wanted to have it be SPECTACULAR! But it turns out, most of the things that I do Mom and Dad find pretty cute and entertaining....
This picture is very bright, but I like it because you can see my molars. I now have twelve teeth, hard to believe! I went to the dentist this past week with Mom and Dad and had my first sit in the chair. By sit in the chair I mean sitting on Mom's lap. I liked the bright light and got to play with a blown up glove. I didn't really want to show them my pretty teeth, but after I got turned upside down I opened up really big and they took a very quick peek. Enough to get a Winnie the Pooh toothbrush out of the deal.
It's been great weather, although a little bit muggy. I usually end up with really curly hair in the back when I get hot.
Last Thursday I had a run in with my coat hook. I was walking around in my room and managed to pull it down right on my noggin. I took a pretty good scratch to my nose. Thanks to some A & D ointment I'm pretty much all healed up.
The offending object. After it was repaired...I knocked off a few letters and a flower.
Remember when I said my hair gets curly? Well, it also seems to happen during naps. No matter what temperature my room is, I get all hot during naps. A lot of times I get stripped down to this outfit....my sleeping shorts! No matter how hot, I still need to have a blankie and my little puppy along for naps and bed time.
I think I may have a future in organization. I love to put our popcorn from Costco in and out of the big cardboard box. I can do it for hours! Or at least 15 minutes...
I love bath time. This photo was made classier because it's in black and white. Don't mind my booty. Something new and exciting is that I try to climb into or out of the bath tub. It keeps Mom and Dad on their toes!
More sorting. I took the kleenex back and forth across the kitchen floor...
Dinner time at the Jackson household. I still use the spoon for decoration a lot of the time. Or I load it up and then take the food off with my fingers and eat it. It has increased my messy factor! I practice more with my spoon when it's bath night!!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, Fun round up of your 100th blog!!! Great job!!! Bet you are having lots of playtime with your buddy Parker. Gramma J

    ReplyDelete