Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekend Update

Time is getting down there on being an only child!  Dad took me to the Zoo on Thursday....
 One of my favorite books from the library has been about dinosaurs.  So I was excited to see these statues.
 The turtles needed some hugs :)
 This is a big birds nest!  I visited the aviary this time around, which I don't often get to see.  I also got to see the new elephant habitat.
 Fast like a cheetah!
 This weekend I had some quality tent time.  Lots of books and Dad even got in there to hang out.  Mom is temporarily off tent time due to bending restrictions!
 We had a fun family day today.  I had a nice breakfast outside with Mom and lots of play time in the yard before it got REALLY hot outside.  Here I was headed out for lunch and a few errands.  I make Mom's sunglasses look good!
 Outfit change!  I had a new dress to wear....  Dad BBQed and we ate outside again.  Then it was time to play with my ribbon (great wind) and launch a new kite!
 Parrot kite away!!
 In flight.....
Dad shared the reigns with me.  It was a great night and I got to join a bike parade with some of the girls down the road.  This neighborhood has lots of great friends to hang out with!  Grandma J is coming to visit tomorrow and Baby Skosh is on it's way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment