Saturday, June 2, 2012

Daniels' Visit Wrap-Up!

I had a great Memorial Day Weekend!  The Daniels came in on the Thursday before and stayed until Tuesday.  I'm already planning my next visit to go see Parker :)
 We had beautiful weather most of the weekend.....so we made the most of it by being outside as much as possible!  Parker was a good baseball player and we both took a turn at the big bubble wands.
 Success!
 Parker was getting good at pedaling a bike.  The tricky part is that the driveway is sloped and there are no brakes!!  Parker and I also took some tries at hockey and flying kites!
 When it hits 90 the sprinkler has to come out!  This was kind of an impromptu run through......swimsuits optional :)
 We took a few family walks around the culdesac.  We were quite the wagon train!  I wanted to try out my new stroller with Corbin on board.
 We had to set up a "rest station" in the garage to get some relief from the hot sun!
 Corbin loved hanging out in the Bumbo!  He also got to brake in the swing and bouncer again for Baby J!
 The pool was a favorite!  Parker needs to work on her cold weather endurance (temps less than 90), but did well with a "warm up break" with her mom and dad.  I would play until my limbs were numb!!!
 Even Obi spent some time out in the front yard.  No fence, but he will stay put on a lead!
I love taking a ride with Parker!
 The elementary school down the road had a great playground that I had never been to before...
 Parker likes the really high and fast slides!
 Good times licking the spoons!
 Wildwood swing time.....we've moved out of the bucket swings :)
 Juice break!  This is what the trunk of an SUV is really for!!
 And what visit to Toledo is complete without a trip to Handel's ice cream???
 It was a very busy time with the Daniels......now I am taking some time to reflect on the good times.  Taking some quiet time with my books :)
I don't think that things are going to be quiet here too much longer!  Here's Mom's pic from her 37 weeks on Tuesday!!!  I'll keep you posted on my little sister/brother!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment