Sunday, April 1, 2012

Playing with Corbin and Parker...

The Daniels have been hanging at my house since Thursday...here are a few pics. It's hard to get us all in one spot, us kids are on the move!
I've enjoyed sharing the baby gear at my house with Corbin.
Here I am practicing holding baby Corbin!
I'm learning that sometimes babies cry too.
Today we took a trip up to Ann Arbor to a very cool kids indoor playground. Parker was very adventurous and went up high in the tree top.
I made a run up there too, but the cargo nets were not my favorite.
The little kids area is more my style. Today I was into creative sliding!
I even got Mom to go down a slide a few times too!
This afternoon I showed Corbin some of my watercolors.
Two girls in tutus!
There was LOTS of running and excitement! It's been a fun-filled weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment