Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Tme....

I've been busy this past week. As I assert my independence, I announced to Mom and Dad that I only want to wear big girl underwear. So I had some success and Dad took me to Cabela's (it was my choice).
Here I am with the "hugging bears," as I like to call it.
We've had some sunny weather this past few days. I went out into the back and discovered that I can blow bubbles all on my own this year!
Last night I had an egg project with Mom and Dad. We colored some of them, but the others we made into a princess scene.
I always enjoy project time!
The end result. I was very proud of eyeball princess. :)
This morning I got up bright and early ready to go downstairs and check out what the Easter Bunny had done. I had a basket to collect some of my goodies...
I learned quickly that I could shake the eggs to check for quality/quantity of candy.
Most of the pictures Mom took of me hunting were blurry. Guess I was moving quickly!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute bunny you make......Natalie.....glad you had lots of fun Easter Sunday!!!!

    ReplyDelete