Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Photo Catch-Up!

I have a ton of photos from this past few weeks, during all of the birthday bonanza. Here are some of my favorites!
Obi and I fight for Mom's attention sometimes when she gets home from work.
The weekend before my birthday I had Lindsey and Parker over to help celebrate. We played hard!
The three girls (all looking at different people).
Getting ready for my birthday cupcake.
I tried to blow out my candle...
Lori and Lindsey enjoying cupcakes!
Parker and I had to jump in the bag the next day. Recycle!
Oh no, fairy dust made Obi sleepy!
This is me before my first official dentist appointment. I did pretty good and got to take home a toothbrush and prize.
I got a great package the day before my birthday from Aunt MaryLyn, Uncle Bill, Elyse, and Ryan. I spent a lot of time trying on my new clothes.
Model pose.
It's my actual birthday!! Even though I've been celebrating for a month.....had a fun dinner at Red Robin with Mom and Dad.
My new bike from Mom and Dad. I've taken it on several runs around the house and I'm waiting for better weather so I can hit the neighborhood.
I Skyped with Grandma and Grandpa Hiatt on my birthday. I also got to video chat with Aunt Jess and Uncle Matt. Along with phone calls from Aunt Coco, Grandma and Grandpa Jackson, and Gigi (Great Grandma Matelich).
Being 2 means no more highchair....here I am in my big girl chair!
Okay....so the converse shoes are great. Mom and Dad stole that idea from Lindsey, she's the inspiration!
The 22nd was Grandma Jackson's birthday. G & G Jackson came to visit and celebrate her birthday and Easter.
We both got to open gifts!
Playing with Grandma...
Had some outside time on Saturday. Finally, out in the yard! Blew bubbles and watched Grandpa fly a kite.
Wild woman!
Grandma gave me an assist, otherwise I do roll back on the driveway :)

1 comment: