Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back in Time!

Dad got some pictures off of his phone from my pre-Easter festivities in Columbus a few weeks ago.

I was excited to have a bag to put my eggs in.
I was a bit slower than some of the other kids on collecting eggs....Parker was a machine!

But I enjoyed every find!

Parker planning her next move.

My section was roped off for the little kids...

Playing out in the woods, the weather that weekend was nice! We had snow here yesterday. I'm ready for sunny weather and a chance to wear all of my new clothes!

Parker and Amy.

Being a goofball........

We were the talk of the town! We all went out for breakfast. It was a little restaurant in German Village, turns out it wasn't really kid friendly but we won them over with our great looks. Parker and I drummed up some business on the sidewalk for them.


Well, tomorrow is my birthday! I've been practicing singing "Happy Birthday" all month and blowing out candles. Dad keeps telling me that most kids don't get to celebrate their birthday 5 times :) It's been a busy and fun month, looks like being 2 is going to be lots of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment