Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mark Your Calendars...

OH MY!!!
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS???
It's been in the works for awhile, but now it's official.... I will be taking my first plane ride out to Seattle on December 4th and staying until December 14th! Can't wait to meet all of my west coast relatives and see Grandpa & Grandma Hiatt, Uncle Matt & Aunt Jess, and Auntie Courtiepoo & Uncle Max. Mom and Dad are a little unsure of the 5 hour plane ride. I'm hoping that I'll be able to crawl up and down the aisles. Who knows what I'll be doing at 7 1/2 months!!!
Look at how excited I am!

3 comments:

  1. Ithink Natalie might be an opera singer...How cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over the cute little leg kicks! Your Auntie C is so excited to see you soon! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete