Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Break Dancing

It feels like Fall has come! We managed to sneak out for a walk with the pooch today. I'm getting used to wearing socks (they go up into my mouth) and like wearing my fuzzy hoody with ears. Mom is getting slower, or I'm getting faster. I managed to get a hand on to her breakfast today and my grip is strong! I also got my vitamin bottle as Mom was giving me vities today and spilled them ALL over myself. That meant I got TWO baths :) So here is the reason for the title "Baby Break Dancing." I had a good time on my playmat. I spin around and throw my bootie up in the air. I think it's entertaining, as does Mom.



Oh yeah, and Obi has been trying to sleep on Mom and Dad's bed as much as possible. Maybe he's tired because he ate part of Mom's banana today. Yes, everyone but Mom gets to eat.

Finally, a fun picture of me with my buddy Parker and her mommy Amy. We were thinking about them today when they were flying to Oregon. Sending good baby vibes!

Another successful day with Mom. Can't wait for Dad to come home on Thursday. He does a much better Superman fly around the house, but Mom gives it a good shot.

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa, Grandma, Dad, Uncle Matt, and Auntie Courtiepoo love your blog and could even hear the massive beats in the background as we watched your breakdancing moves, you are THAT good. Go Natalie, it's your birthday, shake your booty!

    ReplyDelete