Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Labor Day and Beyond!!

The girls enjoying time outside while the kids rumble!
Amy- I have not been back to Anderson's for more alcoholic balls so I don't think I'm on a list yet!
It was good weather for the bounce house!
I think even though the pool was up the Daniels kids needed more Floridian weather to dive in!
Natalie modeling her new coat from grandma and grandpa Hiatt.  The cooler weather is coming!
Tuesday Natalie was back in school so Evie, Parker, and Corbin took a trip north.  The hugging bears!
Looking at one of our favorite fairy doors in Ann Arbor!
Wednesday morning was Evie's first day at CDO.  
Aaron had to sneak out...and when they said see you next week she said "Evie no more school!"  We will see how things go tomorrow...
She is most definitely not this messy of an eater, I think she was putting on a show!
Play date at wildwood park with her buddy Sam!
I got to stop by Natalie's school today for lunch.  Her artwork was above her locker.
Natalie likes lunchtime with her friends!  I was a valuable resource, I must have opened 20 items for kindergarteners!!  Makes you think about what you pack :)
To top off the busy day Natalie had dance tonight, the whole family went and evie showed off her moves.
She never slows down!
And the last thing of the night....ice cream social at highland!  Hard to believe how busy we were today!!!!  And it's only Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need another ball! Just keep going to different checkers. :-)

    ReplyDelete