Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our Visit With Santa...

Thursday night we popped over to the Sylvania Heritege Museum for a visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus. We ran into Whitney who did our Christmas photos.


She took this picture of Mom mugging in front of Evie. I swear Evie was there!

 
This is as close as I would get to Santa. I talk a big game about Santa - saying I'm excited to see him, how I will talk to him - but then get a little afraid when it comes time to perform. I did sit on Mrs. Claus lap and shyly told Santa I want a doll for Christmas. I also gave him a meek wave on the way out the door.
 

The whole house was decorated with a bunch of Christmas trees. Here are us girls posing in the Yellow Room.

Evie was a champ and had no problems sitting on Santa's lap. She did not tell him what she wants for Christmas.
 
It's been a fun build-up to Christmas so far, I can't wait to see what happens next!
 
- Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment