Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Bed, Princess Time, and 21 Weeks!

Last week after Mom's doctor appointment I got my new big girl's bed delivered. I have a pretty new twin bed, nightstand, and dresser!
Mom and Dad had to put a bunkee board under the top mattress and store the boxspring, or I was going to need a ladder to get in!
Posing awake....
...and asleep! I really like the new bed. The only downside has been that I have been getting up REALLY early a lot lately. I still got to bed at 8:30 and want to get up and play at 6 (or sometimes even earlier.) Mom and Dad don't seem to appreciate my new early bird hours!
Last week I got a Valentine's Day present from Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt. My favorite part was the grandma and grandpa dolls that go in my dollhouse!
This past weekend I wanted to play princess. Here I was in the whole getup!
I had a hot chocolate party with Mom. I am more about the marshmallows than the hot chocolate :)
Yesterday was 21 weeks for Mom and baby...
Here's my pose! I like seeing Mom's tummy getting bigger and watching the baby move!!

2 comments:

  1. Parker told me to tell Natalie "Thomas the train goes Choo Choo" I'm not sure where that came from but I told her I would pass it along. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie Thank you for the beautiful picture a dancing ballerina with fairy wings she is on our fridge where we can enjoy the pretty colors on her dress and hair. Jen and Aaron thank you for the nice family picture. We appreciate your thinking of us Love Aunt Sandy and Uncle leroy

    ReplyDelete