Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! It was a wonderful day....here are a few pics from my activities!
The tree was stocked! I had presents from Santa that were delivered in a sleigh...
I got up a little bit before 7 this morning. I was excited to run downstairs and check on the cookies I had left for Santa. It looked like the reindeer liked my carrot too!
I had presents to open from Aunt Coco and Chase too! I got a great book and board game and more!
Coco also sent me a Rapunzel set, complete with crown, purse and necklace!
Santa also brought me a Rapunzel doll and dress.
Here I am enjoying my new doll.....in a sled! Too bad there is no snow yet :)
Some of the aftermath!
Look at my new snow boots! !
Dress modeling, note the classy PJ pants and snow boots.
More dress modeling...
Rapunzel has a beautiful crown.
I made a great present for Dad!
I was waiting at the airport for Grandpa and Grandma tonight! I talked Grandma's ear off the whole ride home. I can't wait for it to be Christmas again tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment